Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

Hello! I just thought I would do a little St. Patrick's Day post! Anyway,my dad and I celebrated today,by going antiquing. Basically,we went to a flea market and an antique center and did a bit of shopping. It was rather fun,actually. I got a few different things,including various crafting magazines (including a vintage crochet booklet),a box of vintage novelty candles (I have a post on here for a few of the ones we have),a box full of vintage Easter decorations (rather giddy about that),a small pile of Fangoria magazines from the 1980's,a Stephen King Danse Macabre hardcover book (for my mom),a few vintage postcards/advertising cards,three cards of vintage buttons,and....a Ladie's Home Journal magazine from the year 1894!! I really felt like hugging my dad for that one!  =)  Anyway,I'll put the links for everything at the bottom of this post,but there is one more thing I would like to say...

Happy St, Patrick's Day!

Fangoria magazines:http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=fangoria&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1311.R0&_nkw=fangoria+magazine&_sacat=0

Stephen King Danse Macabre book:http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=fangoria+magazine&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1311.R0&_nkw=stephen+king+danse+macabre&_sacat=0

Ladie's Home Journal Magazine:I couldn't find this spcific issue or any others from that year,so I'll just put a link to Ebay down,so you can look there. http://www.ebay.com/

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment