Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mochi Bunny Plushie

I have a hand-sewn bunny I made to show you all!


Isn't he cute! *clears throat* Anyway,he is made out of felt,sewn with embroidery floss,stuffed with polyester stuffing,and he has a yellow sparkly pompom for a tail. Unfortunately,I forgot to take a photo of his tail. My bad.  =)  I got the tutorial for him from HapyFriendsShoppe on Youtube. The name of the tutorial is "How to Make a Kawaii Mochi Plushie Tutorial". It was fairly quick to make,and it was easy to make the adjustments to make him into a bunny! Here is the link for the tutorial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgu-Pg9kcLc
Oh,and the house is all decorated for Easter,and I'm trying to wait patiently for Easter Sunday to get here! My mom is busy in the kitchen,making candy for our relatives (and ourselves). She's making me impatient though,because all I smell is freshly chopped coconut. Apparently,one of our cats (Whiskers) rather enjoys the smell of coconut,too. Well,I guess that will be all.
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! I absolutely love your bunny mochi!! Aaa! I wanna steal him right now!

    ReplyDelete