Saturday, September 8, 2012

Halloween Candles,and a Little Update

I just wanted to show you our Halloween candle collection.

This photo is of the Gurley (or we believe to be) candles.



Here are the pumpkins & jack-o-lanterns (plus another photo of the biggest one).




The tombstones,



and the rest of them.




Here is a close up shot of the ghost in the treat bag with the hollow jack-o-lantern.



Now for the update. More and more Halloween decorations have been going up. My mom and I have been watching Halloween cartoons and such,and we finally have a bag of candy corn taffy! Yaaaaaay!!  =]  Sorry,I couldn't help myself. Anyway,the Halloween spirit is continuing to stroll it's way into our household for sure. I couldn't find a link to the candy corn taffy I was talking about,but we usually get it at Walmart. Here is a link to Walmart's website.
http://www.walmart.com/
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment