Sunday, September 23, 2012

Creepy Cloth & Crocheting...

Here is the result of my attempt at crocheting with creepy cloth last year.


He does have a mouth,but you can't see it very well in the photo. I basically cut and/or ripped the creepy cloth into strips,and I crocheted them. I did have to knot a few ends,though. I also had to make sure the strips were thick enough,or else the creepy cloth would just fall apart. The process became pretty straight forward after a while. It was a little bit on the messy side,though. Oh,well. I guess that is what I get for crocheting with creepy cloth.  =]  For the eyes,I just crocheted two circles for the backing,and I used black safety eyes for the pupils. I can't remember the details,like crochet hook sizes and the yarn for the eyes,but I have a feeling the crochet hook I used for the creepy cloth was a larger sized one. Well,I believe that's it. I hope you like my Creepy Cloth Creature!

No comments:

Post a Comment