Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Craft fair news,and a Christmas tree

The craft fair last Saturday was a bit better than the one before it that we went to. My mom sold some of her jewelry,and some of her yarn dolls. One of my cousins sold some of her god's eyes again. I ended up selling two of my crocheted ornaments,and one of my Christmas treat bags. Our Christmas tree is half-way up now. Hopefully it will be lit tomorrow night. It will probably will take a while to put on the ornaments,though. Oh well,it's worth it once it is done. The Christmas garland and lights are up on the fence outside as well. Well,my crocheted blanket is coming along nicely. I have 19 of the squares crocheted together,and I have another one about half-way crocheted. Well,I think that is it,for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment