Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas tree,and a Birthday

The lights and the star went on the Christmas tree last night. It took so long to do,because the other set of lights,and our star just seemed to vanish into thin air! We have no clue what happened. Oh,well. We went out last night and got more lights,and another star. It's a good thing they still make the same type of star. Hopefully the tree will be decorated tonight. And now onto the birthday news. It will be my birthday tomorrow. I got to go to an alpaca farm today,to get something for myself for my birthday. That was rather fun. =] I also have an update on my crocheted blanket I have been making. I have three full strips crocheted together,and the fourth strip crocheted part of the way. Each strip has twelve squares. I'm not quite sure how big I want this blanket to get,but we will see. Well,I think that is all,for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment