Monday, November 14, 2011

Craft Fair and other news

Well,the craft fair didn't go so well. My mom sold some of her jewelry,but I didn't sell anything. I guess it wasn't the right craft fair for us. One of my cousins sold quite a few of her god's eyes,though. My mom and I were thinking I should turn some of my toys into Christmas ornaments for the next craft fair. I made one for my mom to go with a Christmas yarn doll she made. I put a stocking cap and a scarf on it. If your wondering what crochet toys I made,they are just crocheted round plushies with a smile face on them. It was nice when three of my family members showed up at the craft fair,though. It made the day a little better. I still haven't gotten to finishing my mom's toy frog yet,but hopefully I will soon. I also need to figure out what to make for family members this year. I am thinking of making a new blanket. I'm just making 5 1/2 inches by 5 1/2 inches squares,and sewing them together. I have made three squares so far. It would be nice if I could post photos of some of the things my mom and I make,but I can't figure out how to upload photos onto our computer. Oh,well. I think that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment