Sunday, November 4, 2012

Yesterday's Craft Fair

Oooookay. Well,the craft fair yesterday didn't go as well as we hoped it would. First,my mom only managed to sell about thirteen dollars worth of stuff,and I only managed to sell...drum roll please...one item,priced at three dollars (chibi pumpkin). One! -_- (insert angry grumble here) Oh,well,I guess it could have been worse. Anyway,we have another craft fair this month (November 17th),so hopefully we will do better at that one. On the other hand,my mom and I got some stuff at the craft fair. I got some crochet hooks and some yarn,and my mom got herself a nice little Birthday present. She got a set of over twenty Christmas ornaments,and a wreath from a lady for $35.00. I think that was pretty good,and my mom was very happy which is always a plus.  =)  I'll have to take a few photos of the ornaments sometime. Something bizarre happened at the craft fair,as well. My mom and  two of my aunts (my mom's sisters) got to meet one of their family members that they haven't seen in close to thirty years! Hmm,I guess there were some reasons to go to this craft fair after all. So,I'm not trying to be mean towards this craft fair,it just wasn't right for us,so feel free to go there if they have it next year. Oh,and if you noticed,I did say my mom got herself a nice birthday present,right? Well,her Birthday is in a couple or so days (on November 7th),and she will be 50 years old! Except,there is one liiittle problem,though. I want to make something for my mom,but I haven't decided yet,and her Birthday is Wednesday!  O_O That's my own fault,though,so I guess I better get to crocheting (or knitting)!
Bye,then!

No comments:

Post a Comment