Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Tree

Here is a photo of our Christmas tree.



I'm sorry it's so dark. You can click on the photo to make it larger. It only has the lights and star on it so far,but I hope it will be decorated by my Birthday. My Birthday is December 4th,so I guess we will have to kick it into high gear! We have quite a few ornaments,if you're wondering. Anyway,we also have a few other Christmas decorations up,but not too many just yet. I'm also in the process of figuring out what to make for people this year. I think I'll make less gifts this year,though (personal opinion). Oh,here is another thing about this tree. The tree and I are the same age! We are both 19 years old this year (well,only the tree is right now). To tell you the truth,I only found that out this year! -_- I guess I should have asked.  =)  Well,I think that's it. Bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment