Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Flea Market Crocheted Finds

Last week on Sunday,my dad and I went to the Flea Market and Antiques Show,and I came away with a few crocheted finds that I'm rather pleased with. First,the doilies/hot pads.




I love how much detail went into these older doilies/hot pads! The third one is particularly detailed,with all the flowers and leaves surrounding it. We paid $1.00 each for these. And the second thing is this little crocheted doll I got from the same lady.


Unfortunately,the photo makes it look dirty. Anyway,I'm not sure how old he is,but he is rather cute! It looks like the main body of it was made in two pieces that were crocheted together. I'm not sure how they made the hat,though. The embroidered face is still fairly bright in color,and the body is made up of an off white color,and a very light pink color. We paid $3.00 for him. I do have more doilies and hot pads,but I would have to take photos first. If you want to see more details of the items in the photos,you can click on them and they will become bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment