Monday, August 13, 2012

It Has Begun...

Decorating for Halloween!! Sorry,I just had to get that out. Anyway,we have started to decorate for Halloween around here. You might be thinking, "but it's still August!". Yes I know,but we have a lot of decorations for Halloween in this house (that,and we seem to have the Halloween spirit running through our veins). The cups and bowls are out,the ghost salt & peppers shakers are out,the witch blanket is on the back of the couch (with a monster,a yarn doll,a scarecrow,a multi colored snake,and a little ghost),the framed pictures and postcards are up in the bathroom,and my mom has been making assorted Halloween critters (with yarn). That was a long sentence.  =]  Well,I think that is all I have to say right now. Well....except this.


The black cats want to wish you all an early Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment