Sunday, April 22, 2012

Quince



This is a photo of the quince bush outside of our house. I took this photo a few days ago,but the quince still has some of the blossoms on it. It seems to be looking a little bit more like Spring recently. That may be from the rain we have gotten for a couple days,though. I've been working on taking photos of all my projects I've made so far,but I'm a little slow at it. I still haven't even counted all the bunnies I made in time for Easter yet!  -_-  Oh,well...I guess I'll have to try to get to doing that at some point. Anyway,I have something that is a little bizarre to say. Lately,I've been seeing Halloween related stuff at stores recently. For example,I got a plush bear that is dressed as a witch at the thrift store the other day. Thay also had a ghost salt & pepper shaker there. I was also going through my patterns I've printed off of the internet the other night,and I even found Halloween related patterns! I have to say,it is a little weird. Well,I guess I'll head off now. Maybe I'll get to counting all those bunnies.  =]

No comments:

Post a Comment