Sunday, April 29, 2012

Knitted Birds

So,there is this pattern I've been using recently to knit all these different birds. It is called Chubby Chirps,and it is written by Rebecca Danger. I been using mostly thicker yarn to make them because I like them bigger,but I did make one with worsted weight yarn. So,here are some photos.




I also made another one with thicker yarn,but I haven't uploaded the photo yet. The pink one in the middle is the one made with worsted weight yarn. I think her patterns are well written. The pattern Chubby Chirps is a free pattern,so here is the link.

http://www.rebeccadanger.typepad.com/

The link goes to her blog,so all you have to do is scroll down the page a bit,and click on the picture that says Chubby Chirps on it. I guess that is it,for now.

2 comments: