Monday, June 11, 2012

Creativity?

A while ago,I decided to start making my own magic yarn ball. I started collecting all the leftover bits and pieces from my projects that were long enough,and I started tying them all together. I made a crocheted pillow with my first magic yarn ball (only at the two ends of the pillow,though),so I began collecting scraps for the second one. Um...I really think I need to figure out something to use it for. It's about the size of a basketball,and I have about two 1 gallon bags worth of scraps to go!



This is a photo of my basketball of yarn.  -_-  Wow,that is a lot of scraps of yarn. I'm wondering how a crocheted and/or knitted monster would look made out of this. Well,I guess I had better get busy trying to make something out of this yarn.
See you.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! I usually just put my yarn pieces in an empty suet cage and hang out for the birds.

    ReplyDelete