Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer?

For the past couple days,the weather has been fairly warm around here. The other day it got up to about 90 degrees!  0_0  Oh,well. I guess that just means it is getting closer and closer to Summer time. I think I will update you all on a few projects I've been working on. I started working on these crocheted things called Spherical Creatures. They are from my own design,and for some reason I like to give them fangs...? Anyway,here are some photos.



They all vary in size,either from the choice of yarn and crochet hook,or from the way I crocheted them. I've been thinking of putting up the pattern for my worsted weight verison of the pattern (first photo). I'll have to figure out how to type it all out,though. I guess that is it,for now.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment